Fort Collins, CO 805289632
As an agent who's a native of Northern Colorado, I bring a wealth of knowledge and expertise about buying and selling real estate here. It's not the same everywhere, so you need someone you can trust for up-to-date information. I am eager to serve you. Here are some of the things I can do for you:
Find Your Next Home
You need someone who knows this area inside and out! I can work with you to find the right home at the right price for you, including all the neighborhood amenities that matter - not to mention the essential criteria you have for your ideal home
Sell a Home
When it's time to move, you need someone who will advertise your home, show to prospective buyers, negotiate the purchase contract, arrange financing, oversee the inspections, handle all necessary paperwork and supervise the closing. I can take care of everything you need, from start to close.
Consult on Home Selling Tactics
Oftentimes buyers don't visualize living in your home the way you do. I can make your home attractive to its ideal audience - which can help you get top dollar. Things like staging the home, making repairs or minor improvements, or even simply painting the walls can be the difference between a home resting on the market and one that's sold fast.
- Certified Residential Specialist: CRS Earned 2013
- Awarded- ABR® Accredited Buyer’s Representative in 2011
- Earned- Graduate REALTOR® Institute designation 2008
- Earned- EcoBroker Certified® designation 2010
- CARTUS Relocation Certified
- Coldwell Banker International Sterling Society Award 2014
- Coldwell Banker International Sterling Society Award 2013
- Coldwell Banker International Diamond Society Award 2012
- 2009-11 Keller Williams International Achievement Awards
- KWNOCO Relocation Specialist
- 2007 Fort Collins Real Estate Rookie of the Year
- 2007-2008 Fort Collins Board of Realtors® Rookie of the Year
CRS REALTORS® who receive the CRS Designation have completed advanced professional training and demonstrated outstanding professional achievement in residential real estate. Only 3% of REALTORS® nationwide have earned the credential.
Home buyers and sellers can be assured that CRS Designees subscribe to the strict REALTOR® code of ethics, have been trained to use the latest tactics and technologies, and are specialists in helping clients maximize profits and minimize costs when buying or selling a home.
The Accredited Buyer’s Representative (ABR®) designation is the benchmark of excellence in buyer representation. This coveted designation is awarded by the Real Estate Buyer’s Agent Council (REBAC), an affiliate of the National Association of REALTORS®, to real estate practitioners who meet the specified educational and practical experience criteria.
Graduate, REALTOR® Institute (GRI) designees:
- Have pursued a course of study that represents the minimum common body of knowledge for progressive real estate professionals.
- Have developed a solid foundation of knowledge and skills to navigate the current real estate climate-no matter what its condition.
- Are recognized nationally.
- Act with professionalism and are committed to serving their clients and customers with the highest ethical standards.
EcoBroker Certified®EcoBroker International’s premier designation program is designed exclusively for real estate professionals who care about stewardship and the environment and want to help their clients benefit from the energy-efficiency, “green,” and healthier features of properties.The extensive curriculum of energy and environmental training requires participants to fulfill additional program requirements to become Certified EcoBrokers®.